Rest easy, we've got you covered
Our design studio network feels intimate, but we reap the benefits (quite literally) of a global firm. That means all employees enjoy:
- Competitive salaries and performance bonuses
- Medical and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation policy, where you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances
- Time off for EY paid holidays, winter/summer breaks and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being
- FSAs and HSAs
- 401(k) with match
- Paid personal and/or family care leave
- Flexible working arrangements around core hours; work-from-home options abound
To learn about the full scope of EY benefits, please visit our Better You site.
We want you to have a life
Here are a few more perks to prove we mean it.
- With your flexible vacation, you’ll be on projects structured so that you can actually use your days off
- New parents receive 16 weeks paid leave
- All employees have access to a wide variety of free services (e.g., legal advice, a confidential employee assistance program) and handy discounts (e.g., cheaper sports and entertainment tickets, local restaurant gift certificates, deals on major brands)
- With your medical and dental coverage comes the flexibility to take care of doctors’ appointments on a weekday
- All employees can engage in continuous learning programs to help you develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next
We value diversity in all its forms.
Building a team of diverse thinkers with both different and complementary skill sets is challenging.
We are constantly executing on our true diversity goal, which is building a place where user-centered professionals from different backgrounds and experiences are not only welcomed, but also thrive.
And, it should go without saying, but we’re committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to everyone,
regardless of their race, color, ancestry, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran or any other legally protected status.
“Just like me” and hiring for “fit” are the enemy here.
People who aren’t like us will “fit” just fine, because they’re great at the things we’re not. Diverse minds lead to diverse thinking. Diverse thinking leads to diverse problem solving.
We welcome creative thinkers and innovators
Team up with smart, hard-working, curious people — while bringing the depth and breadth of EY’s capabilities to clients.
If you are interested in a career with one of our studios, send us your resume and let’s chat!