At EY Design Studio, our team of designers, researchers, technologists and strategists work together to create superior apps, websites and software. We approach projects with the insight and perspective that come with years of experience in user-centered design and development. We specialize in creating superior experiences that are supported by research, brand strategy, and a clear understanding of business and user needs.
We’re looking for talented and collaborative Designers who love working with and learning from a multidisciplinary team, and creating exceptional digital experiences together.
Skills and attributes for success
Aside from the world-class user experience design we deliver to leading companies, what makes us unique is our fun, transparent, highly entrepreneurial and collaborative culture. You’ll learn new technologies and client industries alongside a friendly team of UX professionals.
As a Designer on our team, you’ll:
- Contribute to the creation of new digital experiences for clients or evaluate and enhance their existing digital experiences.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team with researchers, UX engineers, engagement team members and other designers.
- Gain exposure to multiple client industries, each posing new technical and creative challenges.
- Contribute to the creation of presentations and client deliverables. Assist in presenting to and collaborating with clients.
- Assist with user research and usability testing.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, UX design, industrial design or another related field
- A portfolio of work across a variety of digital experiences
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Keynote, InVision, Figma and other prototyping software
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What Working at EY Offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Plus, we offer:
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Make your mark. If you think everything we’ve said sounds great so far, then we look forward to hearing from you!