At EY Design Studio, our team of designers, researchers, technologists and strategists work together to create superior apps, websites and software. We approach projects with the insight and perspective that come with years of experience in user-centered design and development. We specialize in creating superior experiences that are supported by research, brand strategy, and a clear understanding of business and user needs.
We’re looking for a Group Creative Director who has the ability to work across multiple projects, is a strategic thinker, and can lead teams of designers from a project’s concept phase through to its close.
Skills and attributes for success
Aside from the world-class user experience design we deliver to leading companies, what makes us unique is our fun, transparent, highly entrepreneurial and collaborative culture. We work hard, play hard, and love what we do together. Day in and day out, we know we can count on one another.
We’re looking for a Creative Director who:
- Has experience in creating smart, effective, engaging and visually appealing user experiences
- Is skilled at communicating tactical and strategic design choices and recommendations to clients and internal teams
- Can identify and foster business development opportunities
- Will present and discuss the company’s project deliverables, services, and capabilities to prospective clients in a way that reflects the brand, culture, and philosophy of the firm
- Can establish and maintain design standards including the development of a design language system, utilization of design tools and frameworks, oversight of development implementations and design QA
- Can partner with leadership to establish and maintain standards and practices including sprint ceremonies, collaborative meetings, and generative workshops
- Will work with project managers to manage client and project expectations and schedules; serving as key day-to-day client contact for design and leader of internal project teams
- Is passionate, results-oriented and a strong conceptual thinker
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, UX Design, Industrial or Product Design
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field
- 2+ years experience supporting complex, digital transformation projects
- Rich experience communicating and interacting with clients
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Creative Cloud apps, Sketch, Keynote, InVision and other prototyping software
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; writing, publishing and conference-level presentation skills
What Working at EY Offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Build your legacy. If you think everything we’ve said sounds great so far, then we look forward to hearing from you!