At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
At EY Design Studio, our team of designers, researchers, technologists and strategists work together to create superior apps, websites and software. We approach projects with the insight and perspective that come with years of experience in user-centered design and development. We specialize in creating superior experiences that are supported by research, brand strategy, and a clear understanding of business and user needs.
We’re looking for a talented and collaborative Senior Designer who loves working with and learning from a multidisciplinary team, creates exceptional experiences, and excels at communicating with clients.
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you will act as the design discipline lead on multidisciplinary teams of researchers, technologists and engagement team members. You will create as well as translate schematic wireframes to high fidelity mockups and work with developers and animators to create stunning prototypes.
Skills and attributes for success
Aside from the world-class user experience design we deliver to leading companies, what makes us unique is our fun, transparent, highly entrepreneurial and collaborative culture. We work hard, play hard, and love what we do together. Day in and day out, we know we can count on one another.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, UX Design, Industrial or Product Design
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field
- Experience communicating and interacting with clients
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Creative Cloud apps, Sketch, Keynote, InVision, Figma and other prototyping software
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; writing, publishing and conference-level presentation skills a plus
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Willingness and ability to travel
What we look for
We’re looking for a Designer who has experience in creating smart, effective, engaging and visually appealing user experiences. A team member who is passionate, results-oriented and a strong conceptual thinker. Someone who is skilled at communicating tactical and strategic design choices and recommendations to clients and internal teams.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.