Rest easy, we've got you covered
We may be a small studio, but we reap the benefits (quite literally) of a global firm. That means all employees enjoy:
- Competitive salaries
- Full medical and dental coverage
- Vacation time starting at 3 weeks for every new hire — increasing with seniority
- Paid sick leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible working arrangements around core hours; work-from-home options abound
We want you to have a life
Here are a few more perks to prove we mean it.
- With your full medical and dental coverage comes the flexibility to take care of doctors’ appointments on a weekday
- With your minimum 3 weeks of vacation, you’ll be on projects structured so that you can actually use your days off
- For new parents, 16 weeks paid leave
- All employees have access to a wide variety of free services (e.g., legal advice, a confidential employee assistance program) and handy discounts (e.g., cheaper sports and entertainment tickets, local restaurant gift certificates, deals on major brands)
We value diversity in all its forms.
Building a team of diverse thinkers with both different and complementary skill sets is challenging.
We are constantly executing on our true diversity goal, which is building a place where user-centered professionals from different backgrounds and experiences are not only welcomed, but also thrive.
And, it should go without saying, but we’re committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to everyone,
regardless of their race, color, ancestry, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran or any other legally protected status.
“Just like me” and hiring for “fit” are the enemy here.
People who aren’t like us will “fit” just fine, because they’re great at the things we’re not. Diverse minds lead to diverse thinking. Diverse thinking leads to diverse problem solving.
We welcome creative thinkers and innovators
Team up with smart, hard-working, curious people — while bringing the depth and breadth of EY’s capabilities to clients.
- Design Researcher
- Experience Design Senior Strategist - Innovation and Experience Design
- Experience Design Strategy Manager - Innovation and Experience Design
- Innovation and Experience Design - Digital Project Manager
- Senior UX Designer
- Senior UX/UI Designer
- Service Designer, Digital Design Studio
- UX Designer - Manager
- UX Manager