Requisition ID: 771362
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
At EY Design Studio, the Strategy Manager is responsible for the development and management of successful digital strategies for our clients. The role requires a confident innovator and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client's business and drive growth opportunities.
Your key responsibilities
Build strong and long-lasting client relationships and uncover new opportunities for our clients to win using their existing ecosystem and by making strong recommendations to expand that footprint. You serve as the front line and face of the engagement and work across teams to deliver stellar service and insights to our clients at each phase of the engagement.
Your primary role will be Strategy development. Be able to determine what questions need to be asked, how best to answer those questions, and what to do with the answers. This will require experience with research best practices, both qualitative and quantitative, to be able to answer key questions such as who the target buyers are, what differentiates this offering, how brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions, and how digital interactions fit into broader customer experiences. This combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, online strategies, and their competitive landscape with a rich background in the digital marketing industry to deliver effective digital marketing recommendations.
Skills and attributes for success
This role requires strong attention to detail, in-depth knowledge of multi-channel media and marketing solutions, critical thinking, and analytical skills. You are responsible for analyzing data, building documentation, and supporting the Client and Creative teams.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- At least 5 years of consulting or agency experience managing digital projects and marketing campaigns
- Experience working with HubSpot, Asana, SEMRush, Google Pay Per Click, WordPress, SEO, email marketing, and other digital marketing tools a huge plus
- Understanding of digital marketing reporting tools and metrics
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (samples will be requested)
- Ability to access, interpret, and compile marketing data across disparate sources into concise and precise information
- Work with the team to develop detailed data process documentation
- Maintain internal and client-facing dashboards and visualizations (in-depth experience in Google Analytics and Google Data Studios required, other data visualization tools a bonus)
- Prepare reports, content analysis and recommendations and general documentation as needed
- Solve problems with clients on data & reporting issues
- Strong analytical skills, and comfort with spreadsheets, presentation building, data analysis and internet technologies with proven ability to think creatively about challenging analytic problems
What we look for
We are looking for passionate leaders with strong vision to lend subject matter expertise to design the strategic builds for our clients. If you have a genuine desire to help businesses achieve their full potential, this role is for you.
What we offer
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We’re committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging. From our actions to combat systemic racism and our advocacy for the LGBT+ community to our innovative Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, we welcome and embrace the diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds and perspectives that make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world.
EY Way of Work and your health and safety
EY Way of Work recognizes flexibility in the way we collaborate, innovate and deliver with the ability to work in-person and remotely. To support a healthy and safe in-person working environment, EY has implemented various layers of health and safety controls while working in the office or at client or other locations. A critical component of EY’s workplace safety program includes our COVID-19 vaccination policy which requires all personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless an accommodation based on a reason protected by human rights legislation is provided.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.