At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are a lucky bunch at EY! Every day, we get to work on amazing brands with lots of smart people; people who truly understand the value of digital and the role it plays in the lives of others. But more than that, we are creating experiences that are literally transforming the business landscape and how our clients do business; we are changing the way they interact with their Customers, Employees and Partners alike.
The EY Design Studio is a rapidly growing and highly motivated design team and we are looking for a Senior User Interface Designer to join us.
Your role at a glance
Your craft: From determining initial design strategy to final sign-off, you are involved in all phases of design development with a strong focus on execution. You are often working on several projects at a time under the direction of a Design Manager. Your specialty: Photoshop, Invision, Sketch, Figma… you name it, you’ve mastered it. Your leadership: You train and mentor Designers. You report to the Executive Creative Director
To land this gig you must have
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Digital Media Design, or Advertising/Portfolio school
- 4+ years design experience, preferably in a digital agency
- Exceptional portfolio that includes strong design systems thinking
- Experience working with service and e-commerce design
- Expert command of standard design and layout applications
- Basic understanding of motion design
- Work under the direction of a design lead to contribute to, and create, design concepts including all aspects of design systems
- Leverage a strong understanding of technology and user experience
- Experienced in mobile app design, and familiar with Google Material Design and Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
- Responsible for asset creation, production, photo retouching and enhancements
- Implement website accessibility standards
- Actively participate in brainstorms and other idea-generating team sessions
- Partner with team members to ensure projects meet objectives
- Assist creative lead in research and presentation materials
- Present work to internal teams
- Participate in new business initiatives
- Receptive to constructive criticism
- Give continuous feedback to peers
- Complete self-reviews
- Input time consistently
- Actively involved in office culture
We need Senior User Interface Designers like you
You are an equally ambitious and empathetic individual. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you’ll need the motivation to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and expand our business in the evolving market. If you’re serious about consulting and ready to take on some of our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
What makes working at EY special?
We have been named a leader in innovation consulting services by independent research firm for 2018. Not too shabby for a consulting firm, eh? On top of that, we are seriously invested in your success and career growth. Here’s how:
- You will receive support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- We will give you opportunities to sharpen your craft and develop new skills
- We will give you the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.