Requisition ID: 696781
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
At EY Design Studio, our team of designers, researchers, technologists and strategists work together to create superior apps, websites and software. We approach projects with the insight and perspective that come with years of experience in user-centered design and development. We specialize in creating superior experiences that are supported by research, brand strategy, and a clear understanding of business and user needs.
To learn more about our Studio: EYDS Canada
We’re looking for a talented and collaborative Senior UX/UI Designer who loves working with and learning from a multidisciplinary team, creates exceptional experiences, and excels at communicating with clients.
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you will act as the design discipline lead on multidisciplinary teams of researchers, technologists and engagement team members. You will create as well as translate schematic wireframes to high fidelity mockups and work with developers and animators to create stunning prototypes.
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders across the organization at all levels.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to exhibit tact and diplomacy in order to deal effectively with people and situations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Experience creating smart, effective, engaging and visual appealing user experiences.
- Result oriented professional, known as a strong conceptual thinker.
- Ability to communicate tactical and strategic design choices and recommendations to clients and internal teams.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, UX Design, Industrial or Product Design
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in the field
- Experience communicating and interacting with clients
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Creative Cloud apps, Sketch, Keynote, InVision, Figma and other prototyping software
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; writing, publishing and conference-level presentation skills a plus
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We’re committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging. From our actions to combat systemic racism and our advocacy for the LGBT+ community to our innovative Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, we welcome and embrace the diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds and perspectives that make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world.
EY Way of Work and your health and safety
EY Way of Work recognizes flexibility in the way we collaborate, innovate and deliver with the ability to work in-person and remotely. To support a healthy and safe in-person working environment, EY has implemented various layers of health and safety controls while working in the office or at client or other locations. A critical component of EY’s workplace safety program includes our COVID-19 vaccination policy which requires all personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless an accommodation based on a reason protected by human rights legislation is provided.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.