- Create the voice and tone guideline for digital products.
- Define the communication, writing and content management guidelines for digital channels.
- Define the user feedback guidelines for digital channels.
- Promote that the interfaces generate a bond with the users, following the voice and tone guidelines.
- Collaborate with interaction designers and design leaders for the correct implementation of the defined guidelines.
- Ensure consistency in results in everything related to content.
It's a plus if you have:
- That you have had experience in projects that have involved working and integrating with professionals from other disciplines.
- Knowledge of Design Thinking, Interaction Design or Service Design.
- Know the language and be able to handle yourself fluently in the fields of design, innovation, business and technology.
- Have teaching and/or consulting experience, regardless of the branch or topic.
- Experience in roles involving project management.
- English language proficient enough to read fluently, write an email and be able to maintain a conversation.
- Knowledge of Argentina and Latin America and understanding of the development possibilities that design can create.
- Bring something different: we are interested in adding people to the team who see the world from different perspectives. You may have been born in another country, you may have studied something different from us, you may have had an atypical life or professional path, you may have different experiences that enrich the rest of the team.
- Doing or having done interesting things that are not work related ;-)
- Sense of humor.