- Strategic profile, ability to understand business needs and relate directly with our customers, even at the highest levels of organizations.
- Ability to lead UX projects, product design and work teams, managing priorities, requirements, resources and deadlines.
- English language proficient enough to read fluently, write an email and to be able to maintain a conversation.
- A good theoretical background in design thinking, interaction design, service design, user research or related disciplines.
- Creative spirit and analytical mind.
- Extroverted (or introverted and courageous) to lead activities such as a design workshop or presentation.
It's a plus if you have:
- Have practical experience in any of the fields related to design thinking, innovation, digital product design or human-centered services.
- Have formal training in leadership and/or project management.
- Know the language and be able to handle yourself fluently in the fields of innovation, business and technology.
- To have experience in consulting or teaching, regardless of the branch or subject.
- Bring something different: we are interested in adding people to the team who see the world from different perspectives. You may have been born in another country, you may have studied something different from us, you may have had an atypical life or professional path, you may have different experiences that enrich the rest of the team.
- Sense of humor.