- Proven academic practical experience and a good theoretical background in interaction design, information architecture and iterative prototyping.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in agile environments, with changing contexts and priorities.
- Ability to understand business needs and interact directly with our clients' stakeholders.
- Creative spirit and analytical mind, especially to break down and understand complex business ecosystems and processes.
- Good communication and relationship skills.
It' s a plus:
- To be fluent in design and prototyping tools, most especially Adobe XD, Axure and Sketch.
- To have good visual design skills.
- To have specific training in UX, through courses in international institutions, background reading or corporate programs.
- To have a good sense of humor.