- Proven practical experience and a good theoretical background in interaction design, information architecture and iterative prototyping.
- English language proficient enough to read fluently, write an email and to be able to maintain a conversation.
- Autonomy and responsibility to meet your objectives and projects in charge without the need to be controlled.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in agile environments, with changing contexts and priorities.
- Ability to understand business needs and interact directly with stakeholders, even at the highest levels of organizations.
- Creative spirit and analytical mind, especially in breaking down and understanding complex business ecosystems and processes.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
It's a plus if you have:
- Be fluent in design and prototyping tools, especially Adobe XD, Axure and Sketch.
- Have strong visual design skills.
- Have varied experience in design for different devices, technological environments, industries and user universes.
- Have specific training in UX, through courses at international institutions, background reading or corporate programs.
- Experience in co-creation activities.
- Experience in the banking and finance sector.
- Sense of humor.