We’re looking for a talented and collaborative Designer who loves working with and learning from a multidisciplinary team, creates exceptional experiences and excels at communicating with clients.
- Has experience in creating smart, effective, engaging and visually appealing user experiences
- Will act as the design discipline lead on multidisciplinary teams of researchers, technologists and engagement team members
- Is passionate, results-oriented and a strong conceptual thinker
- Can create as well as translate schematic wireframes to high fidelity mockups and work with developers and animators to create stunning prototypes
- Is skilled at communicating tactical and strategic design choices and recommendations to clients and internal teams
- Obsesses over the little things — every icon, every button and every checkbox — and can spot a misalignment from across the room
Qualifications, Certifications & Education:
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, UX Design, Industrial or Product Design
- Experience communicating and interacting with clients
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Creative Cloud apps, Sketch, Keynote, InVision and other prototyping software
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Openness to local or national travel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; writing, publishing and conference-level presentation skills a plus
Interested in learning more? Send your resume to Jess.Davis@ey.com to apply.