As an Engagement Coordinator, you bring curiosity, empathy and a meticulous approach to all aspects of our client engagement work. Working with account leadership, you support project management and coordination for EY Design Studio’s client-serving teams. You work on client projects as a non-technical team member and utilize the processes and tools at EYDS to effectively manage projects, activities and initiatives. You focus on maintaining the highest quality standards. While you may only have a basic understanding of project management principles and processes, you actively absorb information and best practices through hands-on project work. Specific assigned activities may vary based on the needs of the engagement or account.
- Act as the knowledge manager for the engagement team, managing internal databases and/or portals designed to facilitate team communications and coordination of engagement strategy.
- Monitor and track engagement processes through EY’s custom software. You provide expertise and guidance to the team in relation to SAP-enabled business products.
- Gain a strong knowledge of the engagements, EY’s structure, key personnel and firm policies/procedures.
- Collaborate with the account team, business development, and resource management teams as necessary to achieve team goals.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge about the services the engagement provides, and utilize that knowledge to recommend ways to improve the service offered. Share knowledge, experience and best practices with the rest of the team via outlets such as Slack channels, team meetings and events.
- Proactively identify project risks and opportunities for improving processes.
- Support the Project Management team with engagement economics (e.g., hours/budgets/estimates to complete, fees, billings, Work in Process spreadsheets), proactively collaborating with relevant team members (e.g. Financial Management Associate) to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Support the creation and maintenance of Statements of Work, Work Change Orders, RFPs and Pipeline documentation.
- Assist in the scheduling and coordination of key internal meetings, as well as client meetings and working sessions. Prepare periodic reports for management.
- Travel for client work when necessary.
Qualifications, Certifications & Education:
- Positive energy and get-it-done attitude.
- Strong organizational, analytical, project management and customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Capacity to listen, influence, and leverage interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively manage concurrent projects and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Competent at meeting tight deadlines, performing high-quality work and diligent follow up.
To qualify for the role, you must also
- Possess the ability to work within complicated internal systems in order to achieve favorable results.
- Possess a results-oriented approach to drive improvements in engagement economics (financial systems, relationship management tools, revenue pipeline, sales cycle reports).
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, program management or another related field.
- Experience in project management, business analysis, user research, design or development.
- Exposure to user-centered design processes and/or software development lifecycles