UX Design Delivery Lead
• Provide engagement direction and execution across the practice through innovation, long term strategic thinking, and a natural ability to influence.
• Manage teams; motivate and inspire others to contribute to their highest potential; and lead by change.
• Lead complex and/or high-stakes technology work across client engagements and partner teams, ensuring best practices and optimal solutions.
• Provide strategic and tactical leadership as it pertains to client relationship strategy, program delivery, staff allocation and planning.
Qualifications, Certifications & Education:
• Bachelor’s degree in design, business or another related field
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience delivering digital design and development projects
• Deep experience leading multidisciplinary teams including Product Management, UX Research, Design and Development
• Development project leadership should include projects across mobile, web, CMS and a variety of platform solutions (e.g. CRM, ERP, IoT, and emerging technologies)
• An innate interest in Product Management, its relationship to User Experience design, and a curiosity to deliver exceptional experiences to end users that align with business needs
• Experience leading large-scale user experience implementation projects across a variety of verticals, including retail, finance, non-profit, education and healthcare
• A deep understanding of both UX and agile methodologies and how they intersect. Experience working in AGILE and Waterfall SDLCs.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment while maintaining effective organizational tools for yourself, and your team
• Ability to travel, including internationally, in accordance with client and other job requirements
Ideally, you’ll also have:
• Master’s degree and/or experience working in the financial services industry and/or the professional services industry a plus
• Writing, publishing and conference-level presentation interest and experience
• Operational knowledge of web strategy, design, development and programming technologies
• Project management certification(s) and/or certification in Agile methodologies also a plus