UX Designer - Contractor
We have a contract opportunity for an Experienced UX Designer Contractor with a user experience and graphic design background to help our internal design team in Philadelphia with various projects.
- Leading design-specific work streams or tasks within a client or internal project
- Creating new digital experiences for clients, or evaluating and enhancing their existing digital experiences
- Partnering with multidisciplinary teams to define business strategies, user needs and optimal solutions
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team with researchers, UX engineers, engagement team members and other designers
- Six-month contract duration with possible extension or conversion to full-time employee possible
Qualifications, Certifications & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, UX design, industrial design or another related field
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Portfolio of work across a variety of domains and digital experiences
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Keynote, InVision and other prototyping software
- Must have a portfolio of work.