Workplace Services Coordinator
- Serve as a general resource to EY employees, helping to connect them to the appropriate support within the firm. You are the person people rely on to know what to do and how to do it.
- Complete daily responsibilities such as checking the mail, resetting conference rooms, tidying the communal spaces such as the kitchen, and keeping up on supplies inventory.
- Consistently maintain a high level of tidiness throughout the studio to keep the space safe, functional, and productively utilized.
- Understand how creative teams utilize their space, tools, and technologies to be most successful at their jobs.
- Support various administrative functions, making certain that consistency and quality are your top priorities. Coordinate conference room demands and ensure client meetings are supported with appropriate A/V and catering services.
- Act as the onsite equipment expert/problem solver (projectors, Bluetooth connections, printers, etc.) and maintain a close relationship with the IT support team. Identify and resolve malfunctioning equipment. Facilitate work order system and track service call responsiveness.
- May coordinate minor construction and renovation projects, including associated furniture and technology installations, moving furniture, copiers, boxes, equipment, etc.
- Coordinate local office orientations. Provides tours, make introductions, and help set up new joiners or guests to be productive on day one. Assist with departures as needed.
- Support the coordination of internal and external events sponsored by the studio, including social activities, volunteer efforts, marketing events, and annual offsites.
- May provide line of sight facility spending priorities to the Location Manager to support the development of annual budgets and ensure that the studio operates within its budgetary guidelines.
- Support “green” initiatives and encourage best practices to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Accurately assess project requirements, identify issues, make informed decisions and provide solutions. You will be expected to make recommendations about process improvements and expense management.
- Work independently and effectively within a collaborative environment, assume responsibility with limited supervision.
- Judge your current workload and recognize work that is outside of your position’s scope. Help acquire the proper resource and accurately communicate availability.
Qualifications, Certifications & Education:
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Strong customer service, communication and people skills, and the ability to interface with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving and take a hands-on approach to challenges.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong work ethic and dependable; follow through on commitments, assuming responsibility for total quality.
- May serve as a key contact for specific workplace functions.
- Receives general supervision but is expected to work independently on day-to-day workplace functions.
This position requires overtime and flexible scheduling as needed. Please note additional requirements on the application page linked below.
High school diploma or equivalent experience mandatory; some college education or related work experience required.
Approximately 2–3 years of related experience. Some customer service experience is preferred.
This job description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions and functions may vary depending on the particular geographic location of the job and/or the manager. Further, the job description is subject to change at the discretion of management.