We offer a variety of benefits created especially for you
- Periodic salary reviews
- Private health coverage for you and your family. Physicians and nutritionists present at the office. Annual health programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing training programs
- Discounts at universities
- Flexibility policies, special leaves and soft-landing for new mothers, and home office
The key is to find the balance between professional development and personal life
- Subscription to Club La Nación Premium. Premium subscription + full digital access
- Library and DVDs available at the office. Access to a wide collection of books, specialized magazines, e-books and DVDs for every employee
- Discount for after-office events. Promotions and happy hours at after-office events
- Store and web services discounts. Technology, wellbeing, winery, home, foods, cars, library, clothing and sports
We value diversity in all its forms.
Building a team of diverse thinkers with both different and complementary skill sets is challenging.
We are constantly executing on our true diversity goal, which is building a place where user-centered professionals from different backgrounds and experiences are not only welcomed, but also thrive.
And, it should go without saying, but we’re committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to everyone,
regardless of their race, color, ancestry, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran or any other legally protected status.
“Just like me” and hiring for “fit” are the enemy here.
People who aren’t like us will “fit” just fine, because they’re great at the things we’re not. Diverse minds lead to diverse thinking. Diverse thinking leads to diverse problem solving.
We welcome creative thinkers and innovators
Team up with smart, hard-working, curious people — while bringing the depth and breadth of EY’s capabilities to clients.