- A good theoretical background and practical experience in service design, storytelling and workshop facilitation.
- Practical knowledge of experience mapping and service prototyping to illustrate and test solutions and ideas (customer journeys, service design blueprints, storyboards, roleplay, etc.).
- Ability to lead projects; autonomy and responsibility to meet your objectives without the need to be controlled.
- Ability to understand business needs and relate directly with our clients' interlocutors, even at the highest levels of the organizations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
It's a plus if you have:
- Research experience (in-depth interviews, participant observation, etc.).
- Strong writing skills and ability to present findings in a clear, compelling and credible manner.
- Consulting or teaching experience.
- Knowledge of CX metrics.
- Strong sense of visual design and use of digital design tools.
- English language proficient enough to read fluently, write an email and be able to maintain a conversation.
- Knowledge of languages other than English.
- Sense of humor.