- Create the voice and tone guidelines and style manuals for digital products, taking care of the consistency and usability of the content.
- Define the communication, writing and content management guidelines for digital channels.
- Create texts for end-to-end flows in digital channels, using data-based information.
- Build interfaces that generate a connection with users and maximize the impact of the content.
- Collaborate with interaction designers and researchers in the different stages of the design process.
- Design the storytelling of products and services.
- Show strong knowledge of grammar and syntax.
- Apply best writing practices for digital products.
It's a plus if you:
- Are a student or graduate of Literature, Journalism, Communication or related careers .
- Have knowledge of Design Thinking, Interaction Design and/or Service Design.
- Have experience in projects that have involved working and integrating with professionals from other disciplines.
- Know the language and be able to handle yourself fluently in the fields of innovation, business and technology.
- Curiosity and learning skills.
- Good level of English to be able to read fluently, write an email and maintain a working conversation.
- Teaching experience.
- A different life path that brings variety to our team. We are interested in adding people to the team who see the world from different perspectives. You may have been born in another country, you may have studied something different from us, you may have had an atypical life or professional path, you may have different experiences that enrich the rest of the team.
- Have projects and interesting things outside of work. If not, what are we going to talk about? Knowledge of cooking (especially if you feel like using our super-equipped kitchen).
- Sense of humor.